"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

About Me

My photo
I use this blog to comment on the world as I see it. Sometimes that's negative...sometimes it's positive...but it will always be truthful.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

011006

October 10th, 2006

So, I've spent almost two years now with Andy, either being pregnant or being a Mommy, and while my life is more fulfilling now than ever before...I sometimes miss my throw-down, wake of broken hearts, all booze and smokes days. I feel like this makes me a bad mother somehow...like my life is something less and simultaneously more now that I am no longer hell on stilettos.

I know this is likely a normal thing, and that it's part of growing up...but maybe I don't want to grow up. Maybe I'm just tired of being the fucking responsible one. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment